- Outdoor GPS antenna (model 8230)
- Surge suppressor for lightning protection (model 8226)
- Low-loss LMR-400 equivalent RF cable to connect the antenna to the surge suppressor and the surege suppressor to the GPS receiver (type N)
- Mounting accessories for a roof-top antenna installation
- Indoor GPS reception options when an outdoor installation is not practical
- Options for long antenna-to-receiver cable runs (> 400 ft, 125 meters)
GPS/GNSS Outdoor Antenna
The Model 8230 is a high gain (40 dB) GNSS outdoor antenna covering GPS L1 and GLONASS L1. It uses a three stage low noise amplifier, a mid-section SAW, and a tight pre-filter to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-band signals.
SAASM GPS Outdoor Antenna
The Model 8225S is a GPS outdoor antenna covering GPS L1 and L2. It is compatible with all other acccessories for the recommended RF cable installation including the model 8226 surge suppressor and CAL7 RF cable.
Model 8227 is a convenient solution when the GPS RF falls below the receiver's recommend minimum input. While the maximum cable length depends on thegain of the antenna, loss of the cable and sensitivity of the receiver, we find that the inline amplifier can extend a cable run by 400 feet.
Skylight Indoor GPS Timing System
Consisting of an indoor GPS antenna panel, a configuration of Spectracom’s SecureSync® modular GPS time server, and an interconnect cable, Skylight opens new possibilities for accurate GPS time.
- An option for leased facilities, urban canyons, buildings with prohibitively expensive cable runs
- Attractive antenna panel designed for office installations
- Works with other Global Navigation Satellite Systems for improved reliability
- High stability internal oscillator maintains precise time even when GPS signal is intermittent