Easily create and enhance test simulation scenarios
Recording satellite navigation radio signals from live sky is a convenient way to create a test scenario for repeated playback in the lab. It characterizes a particular environment across a motion path for coverage or interference at that exact time. Spectracom offers a record-and-playback option that combines the convenience of playback of recorded signals with the ability to change and add parameters and signals to answer 'what if' questions.
- What if this route was in a different part of the world
- What if a satellite dropped out
- What if I added a multi-path condition..., or interference or a different set of atmospheric conditions
- What if I added noise to test sensitivity
- What would be the affect of a leap second