- High bandwidth NTP performance
- Stratum 1 via GPS and other references or Stratum 2
- IEEE-1588 PTPv2 grandmaster option
- STL Option - add STL to GPS or GNSS input references to improve resilience, or use STL alone for indoor applications.
- Modular hardware supports variety of interfaces and timing signals including 3 additional 1 GbE ports
- Multiple prioritized reference inputs
- Internal precision time-keeping via TCXO, OCXO or Rb atomic clock
- Secure web-based user interface
- Built-in network sync monitoring option
- Secure network management: enable or disable protocols
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stack
- Alert notifications via SNMP Traps and e-mail alerts
- CLI/SSH access for automation and scripting
- Best-in-class 5-year warranty
Options Modules Extend Synchronization Capability
A unique capability of SecureSync is to add hardware options at initial deployment or later as your network grows. An option adds three (3) 10/100/1000 interfaces to deliver NTP to multiple isolated LAN segments at 1 GigE. Two other options add PTPv2 functionality to the unit. One option is for a configurable master/slave PTP operation over a 10/100 network interface. The other is for PTP grandmaster functionality at 1 GigE. Up to six (6) of either types of ports can be added. Each PTP port is configured and operates independently to improve PTP performance since its processor is independent of all others in the system.