- PTP grandmaster 1 GbE port via copper and fiber optic interfaces (SFP module)
- Industry-best ±4ns time stamp resolution (HW time stamping)
- Better than 25 nanosecond time stamp accuracy to UTC
- Supports default, enterprise and telecom PTP profiles
- STL Option - add STL to GPS or GNSS input references to improve resilience, or use STL alone for indoor applications.
- Provides multicast, unicast, and hybrid mode addressing
- Available time code reader/ generator options
- High bandwidth PTP performance
- Ethernet 10/100 Base-T communications port for set-up and management
- Other PTP configurations are available
Equipped with the latest and most innovative 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit PTP Option Card on the market, the SecureSync High-Speed PTP Grandmaster Clock boasts industry-leading packet throughput and data processing power. The installment of an optional slave-ready 10/100 Mb PTP Option Card creates a powerful master-slave combination to satisfy even the most rigorous timing requirements.
Standard RF and fiber optic interfaces via SFP modules provide the ability to select between either of the two media relative to your specific needs, greatly reducing the effects of distance limitations within your system architecture.