- SAASM available in GB-GRAM and MRU receivers
- Synchronizes to military signal P(Y) code SAASM GPS receiver and civil signal C/A-Code
- Hot start capable via DAGR/PLGR connectors
- A wide variety of input/output signals supported
- IRIG timecode generation
- Precision, low-phase, frequency
- Precise timing
- Timecode generation: IRIG, STANAG, HaveQuick
- STL Option - add STL to GPS or GNSS input references to improve resilience, or use STL alone for indoor applications.
- Network-centric design
- Secure system with the latest network management tools
- Robust web-based user interface
- High-performance NTP server; PTP grandmaster option
- Modular (configure-to-order) ruggedized shock and vibration tested chassis
- Exceptional operating temperature range of -20°C to +65°C
Mission critical military applications will benefit from SecureSync SAASM’s extreme reliability, security, and flexibility. An important advantage of SecureSync SAASM is its ruggedized shock and vibration tested chassis, designed to meet MIL-STD-810F for environmental performance.
The base unit provides an extremely accurate 1PPS timing signal aligned to a 10 MHz frequency signal without any 10 MHz phase discontinuity. An assortment of internal oscillator options is available to fulfill a broad range of requirements for holdover and phase noise.