- PCI local bus operation
- PCI-X compatible
- Universal PCI bus signaling (3.3V and 5.0V/33 or 66 MHz)
- Autodetects time code inputs
- Optional GPS synchronization
- Optional 1PPS Input ±1μs accuracy to input
The board can synchronize to an external 1PPS in lieu of an incoming timecode. The TPRO/TSAT-PCI-66U provides precise, zero-latency time via the PCI bus on 33 and 66 MHz systems. With a 32-bit data interface, the unit offers better than 1 μs data access. Universal signaling allows the unit to function in either 5.0V or 3.3 volt backplanes.
The 10 MHz oscillator, central to the TPRO/TSAT-PCI-66U timing functions, permits the board to increment time (“freewheel”) based on the last known reference in the absence of an input source. When the timing reference is reestablished, the board synchronizes automatically.
2 versions of the PCI slot card are available for new installations.
- TPRO-PCI-66U synchronizes its on-board clock to an incoming IRIG signal.
- TSAT-PCI-66U can also synchronize to GPS through its included GPS receiver/antenna package with 100' of cable. Also includes PVC vent pipe mast and metal straps.
Customers who have previously purchased TPRO/TSAT-PCI or PCI-U models can maintain backward driver compatibility with the TPRO/TSAT-PCI-U2. Contact us for more information.