DSEI is the world leading platform for innovative launches across the whole of the defence and security sector.DSEI brings together the entire defence and security industry to source the latest equipment and systems, develop international relationships, and generate new business opportunities.
In conjunction with an enhanced seminar programme, a streamlined zone structure for DSEI 2017 comprises five zones: Air, Land, Naval, Security, and Joint.
- The Air Zone expanded to address the frontline operational requirements and support functions available to the aerospace sector. With full support from the Royal Air Force & Joint Helicopter Command, DSEI 2017 looks to build on this with a number of displays and Strategic Conferences on Day Zero.
- The Land Zone was the largest at DSEI 2015 and featured a dedicated seminar for insight into the future of global land capability. DSEI 2017 looks to surpass the achievements of the 2015 event by introducing new features such as a dedicated showcase which will open up opportunities for even more suppliers to attend.
- The Naval Zone gives exhibitors the opportunity to engage with established and emerging markets seeking new suppliers for their maritime defence and security requirements. The close proximity of the Royal Victoria Dock enables DSEI to display a range of vessels, from warships to high speed craft. It also includes an expanded marina and in-depth scenarios to showcase related products, technologies and services.
- Within the Security Zone, products and services ranging from security & special forces training, tactical equipment, perimeter security covert & overt surveillance & camera equipment and PPE, with exhibitors including CEIA, Palo Alto Networks, International Armoured Group, Barrett Communications, SFD Global, H. Henriksen, Bergans and BeaverFit.
- The DSEI 2017 enhanced Joint Zone will feature a plethora of products from exhibitors within thefollowing sectors: C4ISTAR, Communications, DIO, Electronic Warfare, Joint Enablers, Logistics, Medical, Robotics & Telemedicine.