Unmanned systems offer tremendous possibilities to help protect citizens and troops as well as improve worldwide communications and delivery of services.
- Taking you to unreachable places
- Advancing real-time situational awareness with predictive behavior algorithms
- Enhancing border patrol and search and rescue operations
- Quickly developing offensive and defensive scenarios
- Beaming communication access to remote parts of the world
GPS and GNSS technology plays an essential role in autonomous air, land and sea systems, providing efficient and innovative solutions to a host of situations where manned systems are more costly and dangerous. Among the most important advantages of unmanned systems is safely gathering and deploying vital information quickly.