Here is a sampling of issues we are addressing:
- Loss of GPS signals by intentional or unintentional interference, jamming or spoofing
- Loss of communications in secure and stealth systems
- Real-time synchronization in wide-scale distributed computing platforms
- Complex RF modulation/demodulation for high bandwidth wireless data transmissions
- Long, and uncontrolled, latency effecting automated transactions
- Management of power and energy deliverability systems
- Next-generation air/land/sea traffic management for semi- or full-autonomy
There are multiple reasons why the Spectracom Vulnerability Investigation is a powerful tool:
We are solution-neutral.
- This means we are not doing an assessment with our products in mind. Rather, we assess and then discuss potential solutions that require collaboration and new thinking.
The majority of our work is in essential applications.
- This means we work in environments with no room for error. Our Vulnerability Assessment asks the essential aquestions.
We have extensive real-life experience in multiple industries.
- This means we understand the critical vulnerability issues facing those industries and can bring proven solutions from one industry to another.